• Player unhappy promise not fulfilled despite the promise being fulfilled

AndreasWong99
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

So I promised Archie Gray and Crysensio Summerville that I would play them in a certain role and position. 

The promise screen shows that I fulfilled these promises, and I received an email saying that Archie Gray was happy the promise was kept. But when we check Archie Gray's dynamics... It says he's unhappy the promise was broken...

Now Summerville's is even weirder. Again, I get the email saying he's happy I kept the promise, but then I get an additional email ('cree happy not happy.png') implying that I hadn't played him in the proper position but he was happy anyway?!?!? And again in the dynamics, although he's not as unhappy as Gray, it still says he has 'concerns over how his manager has treated him'.

Additionally, if you see the file 'cree happy 1.png', it says that Summerville had doubts about my tactical decisions, when I'd literally never got an email saying this, as well as the fact the promise came from me offering him a new contract, not because he was questioning my tactics.

A bit of additional info which might help, these promises came specifically from when I offered them new contracts.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments