• Player unhappy from preseason friendly, player unhappiness transferring from one player to another after forgiveness

Dohny
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Josh Bakers - Arsenal.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I was playing as Arsenal and we drew to dinamo zagreb in a preseason friendly 3-3; i used the pep talk that went like "much improvement against stronger teams/ this is why we play friendlies". Thomas partey was unhappy for at least a month, then it transferred to Trossard, now its on Gabriel Jesus. Its currently December.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same thing happening to me, played against Bayern in the DFB Supercup and said they needed to improve and have had inherited unhappiness since then which has ruined my team morale all season and doubtlessly cost me training performances and games.

I then had the same thing happen in a friendly.

7 hours ago, Kaze2904 said:

team speeches seems to be busted.

its totally illogical that player would be unhappy/sad for half a year because of one "bad" speech.

didnt even "thrash arms" and it was a preseason friendly too lol

• SI Staff

Hi @davidson_igbokwe

Those players would have been supporting the original 'leader' for the unhappy group (Partey), then Partey dropped the unhappiness so a new 'leader' (Trossard) took over as the spokesperson for the group, then Trossard dropped it as an issue, so a new 'leader' from the supporting group has taken over (Gabriel Jesus). The players taking over would all be supporting the original issue, the number of people supporting will have been declining as the leading player has changed because less players are unhappy with the issue overall. 

Players getting unhappy with teamtalks in pre-season is a known issue that we're looking into, as is the number of players that are supporting/agreeing with the issue as it's clearly too high.

Thanks,
    Russell

1 hour ago, Russell Hammant said:

Hi @davidson_igbokwe

Those players would have been supporting the original 'leader' for the unhappy group (Partey), then Partey dropped the unhappiness so a new 'leader' (Trossard) took over as the spokesperson for the group, then Trossard dropped it as an issue, so a new 'leader' from the supporting group has taken over (Gabriel Jesus). The players taking over would all be supporting the original issue, the number of people supporting will have been declining as the leading player has changed because less players are unhappy with the issue overall. 

Players getting unhappy with teamtalks in pre-season is a known issue that we're looking into, as is the number of players that are supporting/agreeing with the issue as it's clearly too high.

Thanks,
    Russell

thank you