• Player signs 7 year contract, wants to leave after the first bid from another club.

Smoo
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Chelsea YW Files Uploaded: Save Game

Caicedo is on a 7 year contract, PSG bid (less than half what I paid for him) and he wants to leave, 18 months into his contract. Honestly, you think is realistic? I have to make multiple bids and talk about the transfer to the press, and half the time it doesn't unsettle the player. But the AI can unsettle my players at will. Even if I manage to unsettle the player, the AI won't sell for double his valuation, whereas my players will never accept anything over 10-15% of their valuation. And if that player happens to play in the same league, or is a rival of some kind, then the asking price doubles again, but not if the AI is buying, no no, then the price they expect to pay stays the same.

I also have numerous other players wanting to leave because they're not playing enough, including a 19 year old Arda Guler. Some of these players, Sterling, Mudryk, Badiashile, have spoken to the press demanding to leave. Show me the real life interviews where players act like this.

I have no idea how you cannot see this is beyond stupid, year after year after year. Even the fact the PSG would attempt to buy Caicedo at this stage of his contract is hilariously stupid.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

This is more subjective, we wouldn't consider it a bug. 

A recent example would be Wesley Fofana - he signed a 5 year deal in March 2022 having been out with a broken leg, and just 4 months later told Leicester he wanted to leave to join Chelsea.