• Player is unhappy with agreed upon playing time

sullg26535
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

image.thumb.png.83c27187717d8ee0124e93e0fac2a2ca.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, can you please upload your save file, ideally one before Aug 25th as shown in your screenshot. You can see how in the link below.

The player isn't unhappy with playing time, they're unhappy with number of games started.

I had a player worried about a new signing, I said he won't play over you. Then after that a news item in my inbox with that player unhappy with a lack of games, even though he started 99% last season & 100% of games so far this season.

• SI Staff

Thanks for uploading the saves @sullg26535

With the Ampadu example when he started the next 2 games (v Wolves & Palace) he doesn't complain, however if he's not starting for those games then he will complain. As he's a regular starter if he doesn't start in 3 of the 4 games of the season he will be unhappy because he's not starting regularly. 

Same with Dan James, he's a regular starter but has started 7 out of the last 13 games (since Man City game), again this is not enough starts for someone who is marked as a 'regular starter' which is why his specific complaint is 'wants to start more games'.  

Cheers,
    Russell

• SI Staff
    12 hours ago, toon army 06 said:

I had a player worried about a new signing, I said he won't play over you. Then after that a news item in my inbox with that player unhappy with a lack of games, even though he started 99% last season & 100% of games so far this season.

Could you log this as a separate post with a save before the player gets unhappy over lack of games?

Many thanks
    Russell

5 hours ago, Russell Hammant said:

Could you log this as a separate post with a save before the player gets unhappy over lack of games?

Many thanks
    Russell

Sure