• Player comes back from vacation complaining he isnt playing

KillahB
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

This is getting ridiculous.

Now I have players coming back from their summer break complaining that they havent had enough games?

My "Star Player" has played almost every game last season except during injury and recovery.    He comes back from his vacation telling me he's not getting games?

Your game is broken.

I spend all the time in the world dealing with players who complain about playing time.   Emergency backups complain.  Fringe players complain even though they are playing or on the bench and coming in as a sub regularly.  I rotate my squad more than anyone does.  Yet I still get complaints.

And you guys are happy with how the playing time is calculated?   Well I am not.

Fix it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh and Ive had injured players complaining that they arent playing also.  This is not all the time but it has happened.  

The game clearly doesnt know whats going on.   I gotta find my screenshot of that one.

On 21/10/2023 at 15:47, kozjakigor82 said:

This is getting better by the minute.... sold Juan Jesus 2 star CD for 4 m, bought Caleb Okoli 2 star CD for 10m + 10m in bonuses and squad (and captain) are very upset because i didnt do my promise..... and bonus story, when all this is happening Bayern Munich offered 10m for Ostigard which i refused cause evidently we lack the depth in back, now some of the players are mad because i didnt want to give him a chance to play in stronger club.....he is not playing regularly in Napoli but he will in Bayern.... all this while we are on 20 unbeaten match streak.....won all 6 matches in Champion league and 19 in serie A without a defeat.... i wonder what would happen if we sucked... 

13 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, we would need a save game from before the player gets unhappy to review further.

How am I going to get you a saved game file from what already happened?  I save the game regularly so its probably over written.

You cant test this yourself?  Or you lack game testers?

• SI Staff
    On 08/12/2023 at 05:22, KillahB said:

How am I going to get you a saved game file from what already happened?  I save the game regularly so its probably over written.

You cant test this yourself?  Or you lack game testers?

The game has rolling save functionality, and of course not everyone uses it but this does mean there are instances where people will have older saves depending upon the interval at which they save.

There's no guarantee an issue will reproduce on our internal builds, given we do not know the reason it has happened we cannot look to guarantee a reproduction and so it isn't something we can just test and know what has happened. Any instances on internal builds of this behavior that is encountered during testing would be logged, but such an issue could still be down to a different cause in your game versus that hypothetical testing save.

This is why we ask for save games before a known outcome takes place. It allows a specific review of those circumstances. If it is the case that the save is overwritten then so be it, we keep the issue on our side and we hope to encounter it at another time for further review.

Ok it happened again.

I was waiting until the next season.   A star player comes back from vacation and immediately complains about playing time.

Player in question here is Favour Fawunmi 

He is a relative newer player at the club, but he has been playing nearly every match until we won the title and then I played a bunch of younger kids to finish out the season as a normal coach would do, so if he's complaining about that 3 months later, thats a bit stupid.   Anyway,

I uploaded the save file to the SI Cloud Service which took forever for some reason.  And I got no confirmation that you got it, but it did finish uploading on my screen.

Check for the filename Scott Rogers - Newmarket.fm

Also I'll have you know this happened with another save, my Man Utd Save  Which I havent gotten to the summer yet, but it did happen there too and the player was played every game prior to the end of the season.  I dont have a save file for that I will wait and see if it happens again once this season is over.