• Half time talk seems to affect the oposite team or have no effect

jdclima60
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

During every half time talk (and maybe the pre-match one, i'm not sure) if can get all my players to react positively to my talk, the second half will start and those reactions appear on the oposite team or not at all while mine will have either no reaction or a poor one. This makes it almost impossible to have a good performance in the second half unless i start to meta-game and choose the worst options in the hopes the oposition will be affected by it instead which i do not wish to do. this bug happened in the early access version and i thought maybe it was happening because my save file was from then but when i restarted my career it still happened. I've seen people say it happens to them when the half time finishes with a replay or something but it happens every time for me. I've also noticed rarely getting a significant increase in morale after multiple wins and I don't know if thats intended or just an extension of the same bug. I am playing AD Sanjoanense in the portuguese 3rd division if that helps.  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments