• Ignoring Personalised Player Position Roles

iRevelation
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Kit Tang - Brighton Beta Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I'm currently in a Brighton Beta Save. I've set some personalised player roles for certain players on the tactics menu. e.g Lewis Dunk default tactical position as BPD-De and his personalised set as CD-De. Another example, Evan Ferguson's default tactic position set as AF-At and his personalised set as PF-At.

When I enter a match I've noticed the personalised roles aren't carrying into the match. they're defaulting to the default tactical role positions. I'll then go into the tactics screen mid match and the personalised player roles show as the green icon but on the quick bar at the bottom the roles are still the default roles for the tactic. I then check the form screen for each to check the role they played it and its recorded as the default position i.e. Dunk is down as BPD rather than the CD i'd set as his personalised role. This is also noticeable in the actual player behaviour in that Dunk is playing like a BPD 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This issue was also in FM23.. the match screen players panel at the bottom should reference personalized role, not position role.  It’s a 5 minute coding fix, please resolve for this version as it was also an issue in FM 23.