• Bizzare Match with 10 substitutes for Goalkeepers!

TDBTyler
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi there, this is my first report so apologies if I have put this in the wrong place...

In my save I booked a friendly with Notts Forest, during the match their GK Vlachodimos gets injured in the 43rd minute and they bring on Shelvey, another GK.

So far so normal, however, in the 52nd minute Shelvey also gets injured (probably worth highlighting that if that happened to me I would be fuming) and they don't have another GK on the bench.

Where the bug/unusualness comes in is the behavior of the opposing manager after that. They kept making substitutes for the GK position:

• Vlachodimos for Shelvey - understandable subs given the injury
    • Shelvey for Yates - understandable subs given the injury, non-GK player had to go on
    • Yates for Omobamidele
    • Omobamidele for Ola Aina
    • Ola Aina for Serge Aurier
    • Serge Aurier for Toffolo - Serge Aurier had 2 minutes on the field xD
    • Toffolo for Boly
    • Boly for Felipe
    • Felipe for Larsson
    • Larsson for Norkett

I've attached a collection of screenshots from the dugout too.

Obviously it's never great to end up in a position where the both of your GKs get injured but it seems like the opposing manager was caught in a loop of going, "Oh, we don't have a GK on the field, we'll bring someone on to fill the gap" only to realise that again they obviously didn't have a GK on the pitch a few moments later and repeating the same action again and again.

GKsubs.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments