• Set pieces staff responsibilities youth teams and me questioning myself about set piece tactics youth teams

Tim444
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

Besides managing the first team I'm also managing the youth teams of my club (those have no manager anymore and I've taken over all responsibilities. Except for the set pieces because I can't.

It's delegated to another team member in the staff responsiblities menu and I don't have an option to take over, while I can do so for the first team. I'm talking about all three options for both youth teams.

And when I go to tactics-set pieces (for the youth teams) and the first questions about those I see my own name as the one asking the questions. 

For the first team the one asking me is one of my assistants but another one than the one assigned for the lists. I assigned myself for the first one.

Than I wanted to see if that changed after I assigned all three to one specific assistant, which didn't even give me the questions (which seems logical since it wouldn't be my job then).

So, than I wanted to see if something changed if I took over all three but somehow I now can't do that anymore either, I now can only take over the first one. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments