• Defensive headers from set pieces and second ball

Hoffbeck
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

There is something wrong with headers made by the defending teams after all set pieces. No matter what to ball always ends up with the opposing team, and then the defensive teams structure is all F...up. ussually leading to a big chance.

Very rarely does the defending team win the second ball. So whenever the ME shows a Set pieces (which is pretty much every single highlight) you know it would some way or another end up with a chance for the team who took the set pieces

Surely defending team should sometimes be able to gain possesion after they have made a defensive header.

I fint et especially hard to gain possession of the ball after having defended a corner.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What highlight level are you playing on?

If you're playing with key or extended highlights the game isn't really going to show you an unremarkable throw in or corner where the defender headed or hoofed the ball clear of danger and the play gets bogged down in midfield as teams wrest for control of possession.

Maybe there's a request that the ME selects a few more pure defensive highlights to balance out attacking ones just to keep you off balance on what to expect. But I'm sure people would complain "why is this a highlight?"