• Corners - Players in different positions when corner taken on right preview - compared to left preview

calael316
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: NrPostLeft.html NrPostRight.html Save Game: Trevor Waner - Honved s2 start.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Corners set up as on left (default preview location) originally error was that it seemed like the set piece coach was using same set piece taker on both sides which depending on which foot the taker used would alter player positions on preview with some even disappearing on preview even though the instructions hadn't been altered, also altered where the ball was aimed for even though instruction was not altered i.e. near post aim for instruction but preview showed it was being aimed to go short, seemed like it was defaulting to short and altering positions accordingly in the match engine nearly all corners were being taken to go short because of this - I believe this was due to the foot not corresponding with the type of corner in the original case a left footer was taking a left corner aiming for near post with an inswinger. Changing the inswinger to outswinger remedied the missing positions on preview but altered the intended positions on the preview compared to the intended instructions this would sort the one side but then cause similar issues on the other side due to the player foot not matching the corner type again. This issue would be repeated on any corner routine set-up on any side when the foot didn't match the corner type or if the listed takers on either side were not on the pitch.

Set piece coach was only using three corner takers per foot which was causing the issue as this relied on at least one player from each foot being on the pitch to enable inswingers on both sides, if there was no player or only the one player from the two lists on the pitch the error above would trigger on one or both sides in all affected set-ups - sorted this by taking over the set piece taker lists from the set piece coach and added more players to the lists even if the players had poor corner taking attributes to try and ensure that there would always be a player on each foot list on the pitch. This seems to have sorted the missing player issue and where the corner is aimed for on the preview issue but there is still a difference on player positions on the right preview compared to the left and the short routine aims in a different place but it is still a short corner.   

I don't know if these issues would occur if the set piece coach was set to manage all of the set piece tactics and lists but they do occur when I am set up as responsible for set piece tactics but not either taker list or the personnel list or the priorities list.   

Save Game - Trevor Waner - Honved s2 start.fm

Screenshots - Nr Post Left, Nr Post Right

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.