• Amount of Goals too low

hoenieg
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Sim.fm, Dieter Hönig - Unemployed.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello,

I already saw posts in the forum complaining about the opposite effect, that AI teams score too many goals.

But in my simulations it is the opposite for me, I simulated two times with a few leagues selected, everything else standard game setup.

Bundesliga 2.36 | 2.34 goals per match

This is two times in a row by far the lowest scoring season in history, in reality the negative record was 2.56(!!!!!!) https://www.weltfussball.de/statistik/bundesliga/1/

Also for english first division the numbers do not look high: 2.56 | 2.45

If we have a look at only the last 10 Premier League Seasons, the two simulated seasons would be both last place in this ranking. One shared second last place with 2014/15 https://www.weltfussball.de/statistik/eng-premier-league/1/

This is a huge issue in my opinion, because it creates a huge dissonance from reality from just looking at the tables of the leagues.

On another note: Haaland scoring 20 | 15 goals is a bit low. Kane 16 | 19. Come on, they will both score at least 25 goals if they stay fit. And those are just two picks now, nearly every star strikers numbers are far too low.

Save games attached.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What detail are the above leagues in your example set to? Go onto detail level. If it's not set to full, it will be simulated using the QME.

There are far too MANY goals using the full match engine.

Em 03/11/2023 em 22:58, Domoboy23 disse:

What detail are the above leagues in your example set to? Go onto detail level. If it's not set to full, it will be simulated using the QME.

how can i set the detail of the league?? My save has 20 leagues loaded, but im managing a club from the Portuguese league. If I check the stats of the top 5 leagues, players like Mbape or Halaand score too few goals. Is it possible to set the detail of some of my loaded leagues in a save that is currently on 2032???? And if so, where can i change the detail level? I play FM for years and ive never noticed something like that ever existed

Edited by FASP

Am 3.11.2023 um 23:58 schrieb Domoboy23:

makes it even worse. FME too many, QME not enough, please meet in the middle haha. Thanks for pointing that out!