• It is not possible to change the color of the stadium seat ???

marcosym
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: last save overwrite backup.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hey, am I the only one who are facing this problem?

I chose to play with São Paulo in the Brazilian League but the seats in the stadiums are all GRAY.
    I watched some European club matches and the seats are in the respective club colors.

Is this a bug for Brazilian teams? I used FMRTE 24 to try to change the color of the seats but it remains gray.

Help me, please =(

morumbicinza2.PNG

fmrtemorumbi2.PNG

fmrtemorumbi1.PNG

morumbicinza.png

gamestatusfm24.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just realized that a braziliam stadium called Beira-Rio has the blue color set by FMRTE but in the game it is showing red!

bugcolors.PNG

internacional.PNG

Edited by marcosym

• SI Staff

Hello, for legal reasons we cannot have any real Brazilian team colours in game.

Your skin has changed SPO to red, I'm not sure why it has affected the chair colours as well. But you will need to ask the Mod creators as to why this is happening for you.

I understand the reasons why Brazilian clubs don't have licenses. It's just that in the FM 23 version I didn't have this problem and when I bought it this problem appeared and I wasn't even using the MOD :/ 

Edited by marcosym