• when hitting continue my games skips past without letting me submit squad

Marko2033
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Currently managing an international team and when it comes around to picking a squad the game process on without giving me the option to pick it and just submits the last named squad never had this issue before. Also same thing if journalist calls with a question the game just process's on without stopping. Any help would be greatly appreciated

20231116160140_1.jpg

20231116160159_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Marko2033, please can you check your online game preferences to ensure that you are not automatically continuing after a certain time. I notice you are on an online career so this could be the reason why. You can check your preferences in game by selecting the FM button and pressing preferences. From here press online preferences, there will then be options to see if you auto continue after certain time. Ensure that these are all disabled so you will not auto continue. 

Please let me know if this resolves the issue. 

• SI Staff
    28 minutes ago, Marko2033 said:

Hi Ryan this is a career save its not played online at all. 

You have 4 managers active. This would class as a hot seat game, can you check the preferences please.

• SI Staff
    4 minutes ago, Marko2033 said:

It's a game me and my brother share. I have checked the tick box is not ticked 

Just to confirm this is not ticked and the options are shown as 'no time limit'?  image.png.e9ef175078b72fb838f3dd8b0eeb91b5.png

5 minutes ago, Ryan Brown said:

Just to confirm this is not ticked and the options are shown as 'no time limit'?  image.png.e9ef175078b72fb838f3dd8b0eeb91b5.png

Yeah that is exactly how it is on my game 

45 minutes ago, Ryan Brown said:

I don't see anything that could be causing the issue. Can you please upload your save here: 

I have uploaded it to the SI cloud service