• unable to call player up

Andrewcrawford131
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Andrew Crawford - Rangers - Scotland.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I am trying to call up the best players for each squad but when i remove a player and then add the one i want it just readdes the player i dnt want back later

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

my problem is how unrealistic it is with the call ups...how possible is it theat a 29 year old Olise with zero youth n senior caps still refuses to accept a call up from say Nigeria even with the world cup as bait...This is obviously a problem as a lot of talent that have been ignored by bigger teams end up not having international careers at all which is absolutely unrealistic. i even went ahead and simulated to win the world cup with Nigeria, became the second ranked nation in the world yet the likes of a 31 year old Jenz Moritz still turned me down in hope for a cap from Germany that is obviously never coming...its incredibly unrealistic pls...maybe program players with a certain amount of talent to seriously start considering having an international career by 28 cos everyone knows every player dreams of playing in the world cup. so please fix asap