• [Squad Planner] Plans gets ruined by automatic/dynamic updates when moving around players

zeeb
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Whenever I move players around between the Senior, Reserve or the Youth team the Squad Planner gets altered.

This defeats the purpose of it since there is no point in making any plans if they're constantly changed by outside factors.

If this is intended, I highly suggest to add a lock option as to prevent this from happening.

In the attached image you can see one of the positions that I have that is now populated with a lot of players, this was done without my consent as I originally had only 3 players in this particular position.

Combine this with the other issue I found in the Squad Planner with regard to performance hit due to big shortlists and you can quickly see why this feature is currently not a great place to spend time in.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looking through the forums this seems to be an issue that's existed since FM23 Beta and have yet to be fixed.

People seemed to have encounter this issue when reloading saves as well.

Edited by zeeb

• SI Staff

@zeeb I am unsure what you are specifically referring too. Do you mean when you promote an Under 18 player to your first team, they are now showing on the squad planner straight away, or do you mean that when a player is demoted to a youth team the order is then changed? Thank you :)