• Unusual amount of injuries and all quite lengthy

okbluenose
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Injuries.docx Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Having a mimum of 2 injuries per game forcing players off - 4 games into the season and 7 long term injuuries already. 

Injuries.docx

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same for me, playing Ajax.

Almost all my goalies are injured and random players get in and out of injuries. Way more and 'easier' than on FM23.

Yeah, I only have four right backs. Players I know were last injured a couple years ago suddenly all fall like crazy, majority during training. I mean, what do the players do in training? Trying to kill each other. I have by far most injuries in my league despite keeping players match fit and rotating a lot. Also, majority of the injuries are 2+ months, and they usually happen to players that are either developing great or playing very good. Tell me this isn't scripted. I was never this furious regarding injuries before.

My statistic sample is obviously small but

1) I lowered the resting to No-No-No-Half-Full

2) I never use more than 2 slots of training per day (always 1 rest) and I have certain days of extra rest

3) before every match I go to the medical page and make sure to only play players that are Low-risk or below-average risk (obviously sometimes I need to use some average risk but I try to avoid it)

4) I use "balanced" tactics and so far never had to go to aggressive on my tactic

and I have much more injuries than in FM23

where I was playing NO-NO-Half-full-double / I used to have often 3 slots full in training / I never bothered checking medical / I used almost always aggressive tactic

I can't be sure as I could just have been unlucky but the number of people mentioning it makes me feel something has changed

FM23 was too forgiving in my opinion so much training and they barely got hurt but now it feels like they pushed a little too much and you can do very little to lower the %

I am sure the player that plays FM24 training and expects to use the player at the same intensity level will get easily 7-8 injuries at all time (for me I am 4-5 at the time for now)

Edited by Ngoc

• SI Staff

Hello, there is a known issue with GK injuries being too frequent but overall numbers for outfield players look good internally.

In order to investigate properly, we will need save files from before + after a period where you believe too many injuries have occurred.

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/