• Stadium error

otasmant
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Oskar Tuffley - Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hi,

at the start of the 2025/2026 season with Stade Lausanne Ouchy I managed to get the stadium (Stade Juan Antonio Samaranch) to be expanded and it was due to be finished on the 4th of February 2026. it has now been completed and the game said we would return there immediately. However that is not the case. we have played our home games at another stadium (Stade Olympique La Pontaise). i am not paying any rent or anything however i would like to play at my actual home stadium. 

in the screenshots below, you can see that in facilities that my home ground is complete and in the other is a home game scheduled but at another stadium. Please let me know if this can be fixed or it will be fixed after the season is completed. Thank you.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Zachary, 

I just had a look and no I don't have a save before that date. the earliest i can go back to is the 22nd of July 2026. 

Furthermore, I noticed something in my schedule from the first season (long before i had requested to expand the stadium). it was the same issue as now. I would play my league home games in Stade Olympique La Pontaise and my cup games in Stade Juan Antonio Samaranch. I'm not sure if this changes things it terms of what you can do or not. If there isn't anything you can do then no worries. I am also having trouble attaching the save since when i click on games (on FM24) all there is a config.xml file.