• Negative Transfer Budget

Gary James
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Gary James - Negative Transfer Budget - FM24 Files Uploaded: Save Game

@Kyle Brown@Zachary Whyte  This issue  was present in fm23 and was raised in this thread here

This issue still exists in FM24.

I have transferred my file from FM23 to FM24 and thought I will turn on the ''Keep Scout Report up to date'' in shortlist ticked.

I have been playing for about 4 months on FM24 with the optinon ticked and my scouting range has gone to no scouting but once again I am accruing debt.

I zm currently on minus 189k and that means I will have to turn that option off before it destroys another save. Are we near a fix for this?

image.thumb.png.eafdb64f8158adfffc3200f31aa98948.png

File Uploaded - Gary James - Negative Transfer Budget - FM24

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for providing an additional save game file for this. Our initial investigations have shown there are multiple causes for this outcome, so we're working on these. Additional save files whenever this happens will help to identify all possible examples, thanks for sharing.

@Michael Sant Just to provide some more context to this issue.

In my experience when Keep Scout Reports up to date is ticked then the debt will continue to rise exponentially as your scouts will continue to scout everybodyon your shortlist regardless of your scouting package. I am unsure if it still thinks I have Uk and Ireland set as that is what I set at the start of the season even though I know I cannot afford to scout for the whole year.

If I have  keep up to date unticked then my scouts will go slightly in to debt as if they start a scouting tour and then they are told finish that tour and no more. This is still slightly annoying as you would imagine that a club would say no don't go on another 10k tour as we can only afford 7.3k for example. As it is a small amount of debt it is manageable and does not break the game. Since I posted this yesterday I turned keep up to date off and my scouting budget debt has risen to 202k which is understandable with my 5 scouting focus teams that were already out and multiple scouts.

I will moniter if this debt still continues to rise even with this option off and I will update this thread.