• Minus transferbudget

Jonte_14
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I manage Reggiana that in the beginning is found in Serie B in Italy. After getting promotion to Serie A the second season I expected a bigger transferbudget than previous years but instead I got a minus budget of 175millon. I am now in my third season in Serie A have a bank balance on plus 620 million and no debt. But I keep getting minus transferbudget, and when I sell player for over the amount I have on minus transferbudget they adjust it to minus again. Is my board just greedy or is it a bug? Thankful for some help!

received_872392064705698.png

received_872392064705698.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

30 minutes ago, Jonte_14 said:

Since it is like three seasons ago I don't have that. I have one from when I sold players and Im on positive budget before it goes back to negative.

i paid for the editor as thought i could remove the board vision of sell players to raise funds but that vision doesn't show in the editor.

17 hours ago, Student Boy said:

i paid for the editor as thought i could remove the board vision of sell players to raise funds but that vision doesn't show in the editor.

My board want me to spend my transferbudget since we have such a good economy....

21 hours ago, Jonte_14 said:

My board want me to spend my transferbudget since we have such a good economy....

my board also want me to spend trasfer budget, but then give me a minus budget