• 'II' team and u19 team disappear when II team manager resigns- Germany

Reflection86
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Paderborn11 Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hi there- very strange bug here. When my II/B team manager resigned at Paderborn, my b team and u19 teams have just disappeared. They no longer show up in options for training or in the column on the left hand side of the screen, and can not get them to display there. In staff responsibilities, I can no longer choose to control those teams training anymore - the option is no longer there, nor is the option to set who decides their tactics, who buys players, who hires/fires staff, or renews contracts for these teams. I tried hiring another II manager, but this does not fix the issue. I have uploaded a save the day before my II manager resigns (May 31st), the issue then occurs the next day, June 1st, once he resigns. This has totally ruined my save as I can't find a way to make these teams visible again- please help! If you can find any temporary fix for this until you guys hopefully manage to fix in the main game please let me know!

Screenshots also uploaded demonstrating the bug. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just to add, I have also tested terminating the II managers contract, rather than him resigning, exactly the same issue occurs as described above. II team and u19s disappear from all normal functionality.