• Finances insecure despite having £772k in the bank

Tivvy18
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Truro £772k finance insecure Files Uploaded: Save Game

Over the course of my save, my finances have been listed as 'insecure' even though we were in the positive. As each season has gone by the amount needed to be classed as 'okay' has gone up.

I can provide saves from the end of the seasons before my most recent one but going by the posts I've made from my thread I can keep track of how the threshold has gone up. The figures I'm going to list are around the point when we turned from 'insecure' to 'okay.'

Season 24/25 - £97k was rated as okay, net debt £575k. 

Season 25/26 - £683k was rated as okay, net debt £0.

Season 26/27 (current) - £772k is rated as insecure, net debt £0.

The board are consistently putting money £70k or £120k to help with running costs which is how the balance is so high.

I initially thought the net debt was having a lot of influence over things. Now the only logical thing I can think of is my wage expenditure going up is causing it but then I don't think how that has gone up correlates to how the threshold for 'okay' finances has increased. At this point I feel I am either missing something important, which makes me question how I will ever be rated as 'okay' consistently, or something isn't working right. I'm finding any requests I make to improve facilities are now being dismissed due to the poor finances even though they aren't as bad as I think is being suggested.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.