• Board has taken bank loan for I-don't-know-what

Krzysztoff
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Catanzaro_t.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi,

At the beggining of 2026 in my Catanzaro save, board informed me, that since now, club has to repay 11.75M € loan taken out earlier. The issue is - when earlier? In what purpose the loan has been taken? there's complete lack of context. Few facts:

- I used to play many fm versions and this happened when the board has taken loan to buy/finance stadium. I checked it, the stadium doesn't belong to the club. Anyway, money received in loan would be reflected in my income, however I've never been close to get that much any month.

- month earlier board has agreed to increase youth facilities level, however it's been paid from club funds, which is reflected in expenses

- In my backup save from august 2025 there's absolutely nothing on "Debts and loans" list. Unfortunately i dont do backups frequently and I can't find exact month when it appeared

Could you please take a look? Club might have had some loans before I joined, but if so, that should be listed in "Debts and loans" since the beggining

mortgage_Catanzaro.png

finances_Catanzaro.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, sometimes mortgage loans like that can occur even when the club has good finances to try and give an immediate boost to your transfer budget.

However as Michael says above, we will need a save game from before the loan occurs to see if this type of loan is being processed correctly or not.

The date loan was taken can be seen for them on Finances -> Debt and Loans tab