• Pre-game editor not working error "Found Unregistered Symbol 'clear_all_team_if_current_teams_overall_exceeded'" In Format Files

Xoul_8990
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi,

I am facing issue when load Editor 2024 on Windows platform and I am using Game Pass. The error is given in attachment.

When I click to launched Editor 2024 the error is prompt. Then I click "ok" on the popup, other error appears with different description also keep repeating same error.

ERRORS.png

errors_2.png

errors_3.png

errors_4.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have same issue.

I had a similar error in the previous update and reinstalling the application solved the problem. Now it didn't work now.

I want to leave a message: "Dear SI, do you enjoy making us deal with such NONSENSE every year?"

• SI Staff

Hello everyone, this would have been the result of the Windows Store Pre-Game Editor not being fully up to date at the time.

But this should not be a problem anymore can everyone please try again?

I completely uninstalled the game along with the Pre-Game Editor, deleting everything that was in App Data and everything that was in Documents... I reinstalled both and it resolved, so before installing the Pre-Game Editor I noticed that it was updated Icon his... I can't say, but I think they updated the Pre-Game Editor...

On 02/12/2023 at 03:22, lucas06071992 said:

I completely uninstalled the game along with the Pre-Game Editor, deleting everything that was in App Data and everything that was in Documents... I reinstalled both and it resolved, so before installing the Pre-Game Editor I noticed that it was updated Icon his... I can't say, but I think they updated the Pre-Game Editor...

See the post above by Zachary.

Unfortunately due to the Windows Store pre-game editor update and the Game update not being synched, there was a period that the editor had issues. This should be fixed.

Em 03/12/2023 em 15:52, Wolf_pd disse:

See the post above by Zachary.

Unfortunately due to the Windows Store pre-game editor update and the Game update not being synched, there was a period that the editor had issues. This should be fixed.

The error repeated itself again, I was able to use it for a long time, but in the last 2 hours it stopped working... I got the same error as above...