• "Days to check for clashes" glitched?

themodelcitizen
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Not sure if this is the right place. But under "fixture rules", you can set "days to check for clashes" to be less than 3 (the apparent default). In previous versions, this worked and you could have temas playing 1 day after their previous game.

This year, it seems like no matter what you set there, the game demands at least 3 days between cup games or it will reschedule, and at least 2 days between group games.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Here it is with a "youth cup" ("U19 Cup" in the advanced rules). I've taken the default US rules and simply added a cup to demonstrate - the group games should be occurring 1 day after another, but are forced into 2-day windows. Uploaded to the cloud:

CLASHDATESBUG.fmf

CLASHDATESBUG.fm

After that, there's a 3-day gap between the knockout fixtures, which are supposed to occur in subsequent days. You'd suspect this may be down to the whole schedule being thrown off by the group delay, but I've seen it elsewhere even when it starts on time.

@Zachary Whyte @Wolf_pd

2 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

Here it is with a "youth cup" ("U19 Cup" in the advanced rules). I've taken the default US rules and simply added a cup to demonstrate - the group games should be occurring 1 day after another, but are forced into 2-day windows. Uploaded to the cloud:

CLASHDATESBUG.fmf

CLASHDATESBUG.fm

After that, there's a 3-day gap between the knockout fixtures, which are supposed to occur in subsequent days. You'd suspect this may be down to the whole schedule being thrown off by the group delay, but I've seen it elsewhere even when it starts on time.

@Zachary Whyte @Wolf_pd

I am not sure if the file was added correctly. I don't seem to be able to download it.