• The over-all level of Dynamo Dresden.

Freger
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Rasmus Fregerslev - Dynamo Dresden Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have just completed the first two seasons with Dynamo Dresden, I have the feeling that the entire team is overrated in some way. I'll admit I am not super familiar with the team, so my feeling is only based on their records the past couple of years compared to the in-game reports.
    First season I won the 3. liga with record team goals (111, 21 more than previous record) and a highest points total record. The very next season I won the 2. Bundesliga comfortably. I was projected to finish 7th, with 9.5 odds for the title. So clearly an overachievement, but not in any way extraordinary.

What's more is my core of the team was more or less the same in the 2nd season. Drjaca in goal, back four of Meier, Ehlers, Lewald and Kammerknecht. Haussmann and Will in midfield, and Meissner and Kutchke up front. By the way, the same core that the season before IRL finished 6th in 3. liga. The 3 seasons before Dresden finished either 1st in 3. liga or was relegated from the 2nd Bundesliga.

Like I said, I am not super familiar with the team, but it doesn't look like a team that should be more or less ready to be an dark horse promotion contender to the Bundesliga straight away. Which they are with the current ability of 9-10 of their staring eleven.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

What's more is that Dynamo Dresden are considered a promotion candidate. Whether or not they are favourites, they are definitely amongst them. Their team capabilities reflect this. 
    However, if we look at their immediate qualities they should struggle in the 2. Bundesliga - and if we'd interchange them with another team they'd be relegation favourites - although that's one aspect of performance.

We have rated them as we see them and we are quite familiar with them as a research team.

How you perform in your own save game - especially beyond the first season is not up to us 

2 hours ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

What's more is that Dynamo Dresden are considered a promotion candidate. Whether or not they are favourites, they are definitely amongst them. Their team capabilities reflect this. 
    However, if we look at their immediate qualities they should struggle in the 2. Bundesliga - and if we'd interchange them with another team they'd be relegation favourites - although that's one aspect of performance.

We have rated them as we see them and we are quite familiar with them as a research team.

How you perform in your own save game - especially beyond the first season is not up to us 

Fair. I was just a bit puzzled when I arrived at the 2nd Bundesliga and was considered mid-table.

Edited by Freger