• SC Bastia

Captain_Clem
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Bastia Team in Ligue 2 BKT have no  players in U19 catégories 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @Captain_Clem,

We want indeed to have the maximum players available in Bastia (as in all French teams).

Fortunately this year the B team could reach National 3 so we have more informations on these players than before.

But we still miss trustable informations to complete U19 squad (date of birth, a picture for skin tone and hair color, position on the pitch, etc....).

We all want to have a lot of players at B and U19 levels, but we can't add "empty shells" with juste a name and surname.

Hope the feedback helps !

Depends if the informations are available or not.

It is always difficult to find all the informations at U19 levels, for some clubs it is easy (even at U17 level) and for some other clubs it is not (even for senior A team sometimes !).

We always create all the players we can so we can hope having a few more players in winter.

Each year we have teams with 70-80 players, and some others with 30-40.

But at the same time, expecting all squads of all nations at all levels to be full is unrealistic.

OK and this u19 is register in league so what happen if when league start with no players ?

And what is your solutions because buy random player to complete academy is not very realist

1) Nancy is now in U18 R1, that's why it is more complicated to have a full squad this year.

Players are now younger and less reputed than before. Almost no information about them anywhere (except names and surnames, but it is not enough).

Even for our dedicated assistant there it is more difficult this year because of this.

2) I think it was a long time since Bastia didn't have "so many" players in the game. Since the A team was relegated to N3 a few years ago, at least, because I remember even in L1 it was difficult to complete Bastia squads. This is generally true for all teams from Corsica unfortunately.

I just launched FM23 for comparison, there was 2 players in U19: Esposito and Osminkin. 38 players in the club...

In FM24, there is 5 players in U19: Osminkin, Koffi, Abran, Petrignani and Coelho. 47 players in the club.

So there is nothing less this year than last year, unless you are talking about "fake grey players" created by the game just to complete squads I don't understand what you mean.

If you are indeed talking about these grey players, then wait for the first U19 matches to come and they will appear, at least they should.

If they don't, then it is not a DB issue anyway.

For Bastia,  I understand

I haven't played with  them on the last 2 opus (Before N3).

But for the historic Nancy team in youth training (Platini, Lenglet, and other)  it is difficult to understand that even in U18 R1 there is a lack of U19 players.

Ok for the grey player I didn't know because I always play with clubs that have a lot of U18-19 (Nancy, Barcelona, Man City, Sochaux, VAFC)
    This is not a problem in itself for playing but for fans of the club and the game it can be disappointing

Historic or not if the club plays at a too low level it is too difficult for us to complete squads because we miss too many informations.

It happened in the past for other historic clubs, and will happen in the future again for other clubs.

We will try to add as many players as we can for the next transfer window in winter, if we have enough informations. As I already said we all want as many players as possible in playable leagues.

It is not that we don't care, we are just sometimes limited by what happens in real life.

I totally agree that it can be disappointing for fans of Nancy, but the first guilty is the club.

FM researchers are just paying the consequences, just like fans.