• Jeremy Doku

Draken93_
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Even after 24.2, Man City doesn't use at all Jeremy Doku. In my first new career after the update, in the first season he ended up with just 3 appearances all from the bench and he was put in the under 23 in February.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a tough one as I believe that he has taken to playing in the side better than anybody expected. That said, I don't think he would be playing as much if it wasn't for injuries earlier on in the season - he would have been phased in much more slowly in better circumstances.

He is also beginning to show his weaknesses, disappearing from games and allowing the first goal quite shamefully v Spurs.

Don't get me wrong, he will merit a rethink for the next major update but him and his 2 Prem goals won't force SI to reinvent the wheel, I don't think.

2 Premier League goal and 5 assist in 11 games. plus a goal and 1 assist in Champions League. I mean, i'm not saying that he should be City's best player but seeing him being put in the U23 in January it's completly unrealistic.

agree he could need a small upgrade in CA. And then i think there is a issue with AI not properly using their talents. For example i bought Endrick in season 3 from Madrid, and looking at his past gametime, he played like 3 games in total in 3 seasons, and i have seen this with many other 18-21 year old good talents in the game, the AI does not play them properly and not allowing them to grow.

Edited by MasterFolke