• Hotseat Game - Loading Error

Glenn1humphries
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Glenn Humphries - Bronze CC Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

When you load a Save Game where you have 2 managers, managing different teams, one of the managers has Relinquished Control, and you must open the Game Status page to reactivate them. This didn't happen in older versions with Hotseat games.  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for taking the time to share this issue with us, and confirming that it is still present in the full release. Our QA team will take a look into your save and see what they can find out in regards to this issue.

• SI Staff

I'll chase this one up internally, can I just ask why is it that one of you is relinquishing control in the game? Are you still experiencing the issue if one of you does not relinquish control?

The whole point of the bug is we are not deliberately Relinquishing Control. The game is saved with us both in control, but when you load it up for a new session, one manager is always not in control of their team.

• SI Staff
    On 01/12/2023 at 09:01, Glenn1humphries said:

The whole point of the bug is we are not deliberately Relinquishing Control. The game is saved with us both in control, but when you load it up for a new session, one manager is always not in control of their team.

Hi Glenn, I'm not entirely sure what the issue is you're raising. Is it that when you load your save you have to press take control of the other club? Or is it when you're playing you are removed as manager?

It's pretty simple...

Load the save game I've uploaded. You'll notice if you open the Game Status page one of the managers is no longer in control and has to Take Control again. 

Save the game again, reload it, and the same thing happens again. 

• SI Staff

Hello @Glenn1humphries

We have seen the issue on your save, but when we then tried a new hotseat save the managers didn't need to take back control after loading.

Can you try a new save with a non custom databases and see if that reproduces the issue?

Then can you try a new save with your custom database and see if it does it again?