• Multiple Draft Mode Bugs

Doh5678
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

I’m not sure whether I should’ve sent multiple reports for each separate bug but as all of these are in draft mode I figured sticking these together is the best idea:

- Kits don’t save: In FM22 the kits from your previous draft loaded in automatically when joining the game. This wasn’t the case in FM23 and is still not in FM24, is this a bug or on purpose?

- Timer pauses when host is looking at players/tactics: Draft timer pauses when the host is looking at any screen other than the draft screen. When going back onto the draft screen, it doesn’t show as paused on the hosts end (on other players it does), so they have to pause then unpause to restart the timer.

- Timers going down to zero but not ending: This can be as a result of the above or other pauses by the host, but there are times where the draft/shortlist timer goes to zero on some players screens but will be above zero on others.

- Shortlist timer does not show when player presses ready: When a player readies up in the initial shortlisting phase, they cannot see the remaining draft time. This would be nice to know so that person can see if they have time to do things without missing their pick.

- Filtering by position on shortlist tab does not remain if you go onto find player and back again: If a drafter adds a position filter on their shortlist tab (going through the advanced screen or the tactics board on the draft screen), then goes to the player search tab and back again, the filter resets. Setting this filter on the player search, then going off and back onto the tab does not reset the filter, so this could be a bug either way.

- Host set continue timers force people into games without having a tactic/squad selected: Continue timers force players (including the host) into games even if they haven’t set their initial tactic or squad up. It appears to default to a 442 if that is the case

I can’t attach screenshots or save file (as I’m on a steamdeck until next Tuesday) but these have appear in multiple drafts across windows and linux (steamdeck) devices using the same and different WiFi connections, so you should be able to repeat some of these when loading up a new draft. Any other information needed let me know 👍

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.