• Draft Mode League Fixtures Generate Out of Order

EloiseMomo
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: 6 team draft test 1 & 8 team draft test 1 Files Uploaded: Save Game

I noticed that draft mode now doubles up fixtures making it a pain if you want to just play all teams once. I made new drafts to test this and they all have this issue. For example, if you have a 6 team draft, you play the same team on Gameweek 2 & 4, in a 8 team draft it's the same team on Gameweek 5 & 6. This is an issue for people who have planned drafts to only last a gameweek. In past Football Manager games, you would play the first set of fixtures first, and then the second after so this is a new issue. 

Hope this can be fixed soon! Thank you!

draftmodebugproof1.png

draftmodebugproof2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I’ve also been noticing the same issue on my end, and it appears to happen with any number of teams in a draft league. I’ve attached a few photos of my steam deck screen of the fixtures repeating in 6 and 8 team drafts (apologies couldn’t find the screenshots easily).

It’s a bit weird as it worked completely fine last year, is this intentional? If it is it’s quite annoying as a lot of the time people only really have the time to play one round of fixtures when doing a larger draft league.

Hopefully we can get a response soon either way. Not great that this has been left unanswered for about a week.

24C83B27-808C-4BBB-B069-1138E99E5528.jpeg

88C25981-7E27-4B14-AEF7-4C2174C800F4.jpeg