• Matches do not progress to next highlight

AJI488
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Alex Irvine - VfB Stuttgart.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Save started off fine and about 10 games in and the matches would not load once the initial team-talk was complete. There is also generally slow progression between matches once I noticed this, bearing in mind that my computer has medium level specs that should be able to comfortably run the game. 

I found a temporary fix which involved verifying the integrity of the installed files via steam, this would improve performance up to and including the next match in the calendar but would the performance would then drop once more. 

I have seen many people on here mention that this is occurring with more than one manager added to the game, however, I only have one manager added to the game as far as I'm aware and I'm confident that this issue is not to do with my PC.

As far as I'm aware, I have not seen many, if any, people with this specific bug but bugs that may be related to this so reproducing the bug may be challenging.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments