• Game Unable to Launch

Mekowey
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Simply put, when I try to run fm, nothing happens. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled the game. I've quit steam and loaded back in. I've turned my computer off and back on. I've put Steam in offline mode tryed to run and back online and tryed to run. I've disconnected the game from automatic cloud updates and tryed to run. I've check the file integrity multiple times. I've removed the .exe file and had the file integrity system redownload it (has solved this problem for other games). I've run steam and fm24 as administrator. None of these solutions have fixed the problem.

I'm currious if this issue has anything to do with me pre-downloading the game originally. I accedentally pressed the "play" button on steam before the game was officially released. Could this have kicked in a failsafe system that has since not been deactivated?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I've been so excited to play this game and it's incredibly frustrating. Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am also having issues keeps coming up with error code LS- 0013 Launch Failed please verify installation well I've tried everything all the steps and game still refuses to launch error code still persists I've tried all the steps nothing works at all. I can play Football Manager 2023 but not 2024 I've updated my graphics card and windows even direct x uninstalling epic games reinstalling verify game files and uninstalled football manager 2024 reinstalling multiple times disabled firewall and admin privileges deleted web cache but same issue persists don't know what else I can do now to try and get it to work I pre ordered the game from Smyth's toys got it Monday it's definitely the full version not Beta help I really want to play this game but I can't because it' will not launch at all no matter what I do it still will not launch.

Edited by annie_ogier87

• Administrators

@Mekowey & others, could I please get you to raise the issue via a Support ticket. Once you do so, you'll be assigned a dedicated Tech Support agent who will be able to go through various other troubleshooting steps and offer solutions based on your specific hardware.

Don't mean to be just pawning you off to somebody else, but at this stage they'll be able to offer more help than I:

https://fmofficial.support/Ticket