• Agreement Change

CTxCB
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Would it be possible for SI to add an Agreement Change to Scotland's Nation Rules, where every season there's a 1% chance of Scotland joining the European Union? With how ongoing talks of requesting another referendum are, I don't think it would be speculative to make it so sometime (most likely) MANY seasons in, this becomes the case, especially seeing how many different Brexit options were presented and they were mostly speculative, including one where the UK decided not to leave. I think having a 1% chance every season would be the most reasonable option, because it's very unknown when such a change would come into effect, it could be six seasons in, it could be sixty seasons in, it could be never (depending how long somebody plays for).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies but this isn't something we'd be looking to implement. We did have something similar in previous years as the future was up in the air you're correct, but unless the situation changes drastically we wouldn't be looking to add it I'm afraid.