• Super League Fixtures (Timing&Days)

Alekos
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I have noticed that some of the Greek "Derbies" are scheduled at 14.00 which never ever happenes in real life....Also after European competiitons with the Greek teams been involved on Thursday games (Europa or Conference League), the Super League fixtures might be scheduled on Monday nights or late Sundays

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, could we please get some more detailed information?

For example, what are the "Greek derbies"? When are they played?

If one of the teams play Europe on the Thursday, do they play on the Sunday?

Hello again and sorry for the late response!

The problem as I notice is not only for the "Greek derbies" between Panathinaikos-Olympiacos-AEK-PAOK but with smaller teams also that after a european match (on Thursday) the fixtures are still early on Sunday...What happens in reality is that if a team plays in an UEFA competition (in our case on Thursday since all greek teams play in those competitions) their greek matches are either late on Sundays (the earliest game might be at 19.30) or even on late Mondays...Now for greek rivalries as I mentioned above the earliest might be at 19.30 but never before that time 

Forgot to mention also that the earliest a greek super league game is played is at 16.00 

Edited by Alekos