• Keep Coaching Staff Size - Change to Backroom Staff

Onebadterran
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Aldrin Keller - Shenzhen.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

This is probably intended behavior but the verbiage may be confusing.

When applying to the job at Shenzhen, in the interview I promised I would retain the size of the current Coaching Staff. The promises section also states Coaching Staff. However, when I go to try and hire Scouts, for example, it warns me it would violate the promise of not changing the size of the Coaching Staff. Assuming this is intended, it may be more accurate to say Backroom Staff instead of Coaching Staff as there is a specific section in staff called Coaching Staff that is different from Recruitment Team or Medical Staff.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
    - Load up 'Aldrin Keller - Shenzhen.fm' attached save game
    - Go to Staff Search and try to hire "Xie Feng", "Han Chao, or "Josivaldo Alves" as Scout or Chief Scout
    - Review the relevant inbox item when they accept that states it would break the promise

Unrelated: the promises also duplicate regarding Board Requests and Interview Promises, you can also see in the save file and screenshot.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments