• Getting a interview bug ?

c.wright86
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: ChrisWright-ASMonaco(1).fm Save Game: Monaco 1 Files Uploaded: Save Game

Iv played 3 seasons , in year 2 I won the league and champions league , French cup treble with Monaco, and applied for a few jobs at end of the season (Chelsea/Barcelona/Juventus ) and didn't get shortlisted for any.

I thought this was weird but carried on another season with Monaco (on a 1 year contract which expired end of season 3 , finished the third season and won the CL again , back to back (awesome I know), applied for Barcelona again , nothing again , applied for Newcastle - not shortlisted. World cup comes, so I saved the game, resigned form Monaco,  and applied for every job that came up - Palace, France , England , Chelsea, Roma , Real San Sebastian, Aston villa, not shortlisted for one job , it keeps saying I'm a good fit for the vision of the club but they don't want to proceed and then hire someone else.

my manager reputation is 85% , surly this cant be right ? no negatives around finances or talking to press etc either. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments