• Board meeting ending in resignation cancels job offers.

Freakiie
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: ContractBefore Files Uploaded: Save Game

So, playing a journeyman save I received a job offer from a bigger club, which I accepted. However, as my old board wanted to keep me on board they requested a meeting with me and I couldn't continue the game until I responded to that, so I told the board that my mind was set. This results in me handing in my resignation, despite already having signed for a new club and then resigning from my old club cancels the accepted job offer from my new club, leaving me behind unemployed.

Similarly, if I go to the meeting first and hand in my resignation this will also cancel any open job offers.

Steps to reproduce: Go into the board meeting and tell them you have made your decision. You will resign from the job and both the AB/Randers offers are gone.

Alternatively, accept one of the job offers first, this will cancel the second offer as it should, then go to the meeting and tell them you have made your decision. You will resign and the game will treat it as if the accepted job offer simply never happened, telling you after a while that you failed the interview if you continue playing.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments