• why has UCL spot gone to tottenham in 7th?

rallan88
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

why has UCL spot gone to tottenham in 7th?

see pic

save file uploaded--Richard Allan - Brighton4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

any thoughts on this yet? season up and running and it's frustrating to see spurs with that ucl spot. especially as it's allowed them to buy endrick and roque, from madrid and barca respective, so it's allowed them to strengthen in a way they wouldn't have otherwise. 

chasing this again, any thoughts? tottenham smashing it this year cos of this awarded UCL spot, meant they were able to bring in players out of brighton's grasp. uploaded a save file. Richard Allan - Brighton10

i see that now, but just to be clear, i did check their trophy history but it wasn't showing. i was very clear to check, cos i'd had this issue the previous year. do they show up automatically upon teams winning a cup? or can it take some time to appear in their trophy cabinet?

• SI Staff
    On 22/11/2023 at 15:56, rallan88 said:

i see that now, but just to be clear, i did check their trophy history but it wasn't showing. i was very clear to check, cos i'd had this issue the previous year. do they show up automatically upon teams winning a cup? or can it take some time to appear in their trophy cabinet?

Do you have a screenshot of the particular page? Just so any potential issues with that part of the UI can be looked into specifically.