• abysmal youth intake as brighton

rallan88
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

in all my years playing fm, i've never had a youth intake this poor. i've played as sides with a youth setup much worse than brighton's superb system, so how can this be? the club wants me to utilise youth prospects--how can i, with this crop? i won't be signing a single youth player this year, that's for certain. a whole yeargroup lost. that just doesn't happen in real life...

or does it?

too many issues going on in this fm24. is it supposed to resemble some hyper realism? cos tbh, i don't know the true ins and outs of how football clubs are run, and maybe it's the case that some teams do have a whole lost year group of poor players unable to make the grade... but to the point where the club sign absolutely no one in a single year? i find it hard to believe, i really do...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Keep in mind that these are staff opinions and not categorical statements of fact. There are times when a club may have a poor year or intake. It's a snapshot of players who fall within one particular 12 month window. It's an unfortunate, but possible, outcome.