• UI issues when offering Under-21s assistant new contract as first-team assistant

CFuller
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: CFuller_Robinson1.fm, CFuller_Robinson2.fm, CFuller_Robinson3.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

My Millwall assistant manager Adam Barrett has left the club to become Cheltenham's manager. I have decided to offer the job to Paul Robinson - my Under-21s Assistant Manager (not my first-team Coach by the same name). He accepts the offer, and a couple of UI issues happen:

Issue 1: The "Robinson signs new deal" news article states that Robinson is "delighted to have signed a new contract to continue his work as an Assistant Manager", when he has been promoted from Under-21s Assistant Manager to first-team Assistant Manager.

Issue 2: Robinson's history has not changed to reflect the fact that he has changed jobs. It should say that he was Under-21s Assistant Manager from 1/7/2022 to 25/12/2022, and Assistant Manager from 25/12/2023 onwards.

I have uploaded three save files:

• CFuller_Robinson1.fm - before Barrett joins Cheltenham, and before I offer Robinson a new contract.
    • CFuller_Robinson2.fm - after Barrett joins Cheltenham, and after I offer Robinson a new contract. Continue for two days, and Robinson will accept the offer.
    • CFuller_Robinson3.fm - after Robinson accepts the contract and becomes my new assistant manager.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments