• Several buttons don't work and lead to Squad View

DRenars
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I've seen one topic here about one particular button leading to Squad View, but there is more of them. Multiple buttons in the UI don't work and lead to the default Squad View.

1. Next Opponent report in Data Hub (Reports & Visuals)
    2. Opposition Analysis in Training
    3. Next Opposition Performance in scouting report mail.

All visible in attached screenshots.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sure, I uploaded my save. File name: OpavaKD.fm

From my list of 3 buttons you can check number 2 and 3 at any time.
    2. Opposition Analysis in Training. Go to Training -> Match Preparation -> Look for Opposition Analysis button (visible in the screenshot)
    3. Next Opposition Performance in scouting report mail. Open Inbox -> Find any mail about Opposition Scouting Report -> Look for Next Opposition Performance button (visible in the screenshot).

To see number 1 there has to be a recent report in Data Hub -> Overview -> Reports and Visuals. My current save do not show this, you have to let Analyst do a Report first.
    All three buttons listed lead to Squad View every time.

16 hours ago, DRenars said:

Sure, I uploaded my save. File name: OpavaKD.fm

From my list of 3 buttons you can check number 2 and 3 at any time.
    2. Opposition Analysis in Training. Go to Training -> Match Preparation -> Look for Opposition Analysis button (visible in the screenshot)
    3. Next Opposition Performance in scouting report mail. Open Inbox -> Find any mail about Opposition Scouting Report -> Look for Next Opposition Performance button (visible in the screenshot).

To see number 1 there has to be a recent report in Data Hub -> Overview -> Reports and Visuals. My current save do not show this, you have to let Analyst do a Report first.
    All three buttons listed lead to Squad View every time.

fixed it on mine - it was a skin issue.

deleted the files, downloaded a new set, and selected again. works fine now.

1 hour ago, Mr_Maz said:

fixed it on mine - it was a skin issue.

deleted the files, downloaded a new set, and selected again. works fine now.

At first I didn't believe you because I do not use any skin. But I loaded and used one or two some time in the past. Clearing cache worked! Thanks.
    Maybe it's not critical now, but i still think it is some kind of glitch. I do not remember having any issues in FM 21,22 or 23, even if I loaded and deleted multiple skins while I was experimenting. The game should not break after using skins.

The problem returned a couple of hours later on its own. I haven't changed skins and clearing cache does not work now. I'm not digging into this deeper. Just please fix this.