• Players don't progress at "Trained at ..." or progress missing at all

Colonel Pupu
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Christoph Floetenmeyer – Panserraikos.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Since the latest Patch I've noticed that the information in which country and club some Players are were trained or are trained is missing and even in the in game editor I can't look it up. At first I thought it might be a cosmetic bug and got rid of all skins and back to default. I also did re-install the game but it didnt got rid of the bug. 

The bug doesn't apply to every player but to a lot of them. It's also displayed in the homegrown status squad screen but not in the Info of the player

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nope! Just bearing with it. 

I did take a snapshot of the homegrown status email update the comes through sporadically so I have that for my reference.

Just curious, what league is your issue in? I'm doing a save in Japan.

• SI Staff

A few questions to just better understand this moving forward:

Have you had players fail to become homegrown at the point they should have done (club or country)?

Are you able to see the Home Grown Status of players in your squad page if you change the drop down?

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Michael Sant:

A few questions to just better understand this moving forward:

Have you had players fail to become homegrown at the point they should have done (club or country)?

Are you able to see the Home Grown Status of players in your squad page if you change the drop down?

Yes, I can see the homegrown status in the squad page but I cannot say if some failed to get the status because I stopped playing once I stumbled uppon that bug to spare me from progressing a save which I would've to leave if the bug remains 

Am 3.12.2023 um 13:05 schrieb kacq:

Hi guys

same issues here : no club trained at :image.thumb.png.c31ebb1f4fbbfadd70a35e991387f38b.png
    but he has status : image.thumb.png.6eb163edf451c4d37ef60b10dc00e347.png

Yes, it looks excactly like in my save. Even in my new save this bug occurs.

I have same issue and if you progress one day the dates move out one day so i suspect they won't gain the status.  this makes the game unplayable now.  Here is a screen shot before and after pressing continue 

image.thumb.png.10b1f140763b5fb03623451b645440eb.pngnow on the 31st aug and all the dates moved out 1 day

image.thumb.png.c81d336e9895c74a0e3201a6e226544a.png