• Can't finish a job interview if you click away during it

nms1987
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: Save Game

If you click away from the interview screen during an interview, you are unable to finish it.  It is just over.

For example, if during the interview, you click on the team profile on the right of the screen to view more information about the team you are interviewing with, when you then click on the red "must respond" button in the upper right to return to the interview... well, you don't return.  It just ends the interview abruptly.   

In most other interactions in FM, contract negotiations for example, you can move off the interaction screen and return via the "must respond" button and you're returned to where you left off in the conversation.

It's really frustrating to not be able to leave the interview to look at the team's roster or current facilities, so you can properly answer questions about changes or improvements you'd like to make.

I raised this issue as a bug in FM23 but never got a response.  It seems to still happen in FM24, though to be fair the game I am seeing it on right now is a game I have moved over from FM23, so maybe that is a factor.

Thanks!

Save file is Ze Porto - Huelva 21jun29valoffer.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The must repond button was better and this is definitely a bug, but I believe there is still a way to return to the interview in FMN23 (I haven't done any interviews yet in FM24)  I think if you go to the menu on the team you are trying to interview with, you can get back in somehow.  If I see it again, I'll try to add how.