• Online Career Mode doesn’t work for more than 2 people..

hexrie
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

So when me and one of my friends would make online career modes on football manager 2024 it would work perfectly but now that we’ve convinced another to start playing with us, when we invite him all it will do now is say in a textbox: “Joining online game.” And about 15-30 seconds later it would just disappear leaving him on the main menu. We’ve tried everything from re-downloading our games to troubleshooting like this many games and yet no answer. If there’s any fix for this please let me know so we can start a save and finally relax off of this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we're sorry you having issues.

First can you please:

Press the Xbox button
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    Under Current Network Status, the NAT Type field displays your current NAT type.
    Make sure your NAT type is saying Open

Then can you please double-check that all players can connect with each other in the party chat.

Then, can we make sure no user is using a wireless internet booster/extender or having their connection currently run off multiple routers.

Can we also confirm no user is using communal internet? For example, a University accommodation.

Once all of the above has been checked, can we ask all users to try connecting via ethernet/LAN cables.