• No access to Training, Staff, Recruitment

weijs
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I don’t have access to the Training area, the Staff area and the Recruitment area. When I tap them, sometimes I get a notification along the lines of “I’ll talk you through this area tomorrow”. 

CB080B80-0EBD-485F-91DF-D2D29471C028.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, We'll need more info on this one, could we please ask:

1. Did you originally start the game as an inexperienced manager and play through the beginning tutorial?
    2. How far into the save have you played?
    3. Have these tabs ever been accessible or did it start happening randomly at some point during your save?

We would also need your save file, so we can explore it in further detail, thank you.

Hi thanks for your questions. 

1. I selected that I don’t know FM very well (it’s been years since I played) but have good knowledge of football. 
    2. I’m in my first season currently in January 2023. I have to keep playing until it auto saves so that I can just close the app and continue on. But it sometimes takes me back a week (auto save setting is set to every week, which I’m happy with). 
    3. Tabs have never been available, I assumed they’d become available after my assistant (or the tutorial) had talked me through it. It has done so with lots of other things but seems to have stagnated now. 

I will look into uploading a save and how that works. Might be later this weekend. 

thanks again for taking it seriously, much appreciated! 

On 11/11/2022 at 03:46, weijs said:

Hi thanks for your questions. 

1. I selected that I don’t know FM very well (it’s been years since I played) but have good knowledge of football. 
    2. I’m in my first season currently in January 2023. I have to keep playing until it auto saves so that I can just close the app and continue on. But it sometimes takes me back a week (auto save setting is set to every week, which I’m happy with). 
    3. Tabs have never been available, I assumed they’d become available after my assistant (or the tutorial) had talked me through it. It has done so with lots of other things but seems to have stagnated now. 

I will look into uploading a save and how that works. Might be later this weekend. 

thanks again for taking it seriously, much appreciated! 

did you fix? pls help