• Software closing on Switch

Oli99
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

I was going to put this in 'bugs' but didn't seem to be one for Touch2023. Is anyone else having the issue of the game shutting down during a match on the Switch. Usually some point in the second half? Sometimes takes four attempts to complete a game 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @Oli99 thanks for flagging this with the team. Can you please let us know the following info?

What team you are managing?
    What highlight mode do you have selected within matches?
    Does this happen during a highlight or does this happen as you are waiting for a highlight?
    Is there anything in particular that seems to trigger the shut down? Like a foul, a goal, corner etc? 

Managing Everton with comprehensive highlights. It seems to happen whilst waiting for a highlight I think. I don't think there's anything unusual, but I know to look out for something now. Thank you 

On 03/01/2023 at 16:52, Desmond Richardson said:

Hey @Oli99 thanks for flagging this with the team. Can you please let us know the following info?

Does this happen during a highlight or does this happen as you are waiting for a highlight?
    Is there anything in particular that seems to trigger the shut down? Like a foul, a goal, corner etc? 

Is there anything else you need to know because this is a brilliant game and the only reason I bought a Switch, so it would be great to sort it out please?

On 03/01/2023 at 16:52, Desmond Richardson said:

How are you getting on with this please?

Just an update, I managed to play 3 games without issue, but then it happened again and this time it was during normal gameplay as one player passed to another. Generally seems to always happen in the last 20 minutes. Playing the game on the longest setting to see as much as possible. Have you any news please?