• Wanting to leave to play CL football when we’re in the CL

jamie_B_105
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

“Michael Olise has shocked Palace supporters by stating he feels he needs to move to a bigger club if he is ever to play in the Champions League” 

We’ve Just lost on Pens in the Champions League Semi Final and level on points at the top of the league with 3 games to go…

Tough message to receive… Although I’m not sure I’m meant to receive it as I’m in the CL and topping the main group etc? 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I had the same. Win the UCL on 31st May:

image.png.4175e805c4fa598d9f2a1838154cc57b.png

Then on 4th June, I have two players wanting to leave so they can play in the UCL - this is one (and he started in the final):

image.png.99b1a6ccc1036200433784936f3293a3.png

Steady on son! Look down, yes, that shiny thing round your neck is a UCL winners medal... Better lay off the celebrations a little. 😀

Now, on the plus side, there is no negative message appearing on his personal page saying he needs to leave and he doesn't have the dreaded blue asterisk, so it may just an errant news article and he doesn't really want to leave?

Anyway, I've uploaded the following (to OwnCloud): 

• stephencronin-player-wants-ucl-after.zip
    • stephencronin-player-wants-ucl-before.zip

Thanks.

Edited by StephenCronin