• Players Wanting to Leave Post Contract

Hitesh
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I am managing Leicester and the second day both Tielemans and Maddison want to leave / Morale declined because they want Champs League.

I  manage to get them to sign a new contract and then a few days later they say they want to leave? Surely that shouldn't happen that quick?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @Hitesh. Thanks for raising this issue with use. We cannot find your save file on the Owncloud. Would you be able to re-upload it please? It would be helpful if you could put the save in a zip file first and rename it something appropriate so it will be easier to find. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Ewan Aiton said:

Hello @Hitesh. Thanks for raising this issue with use. We cannot find your save file on the Owncloud. Would you be able to re-upload it please? It would be helpful if you could put the save in a zip file first and rename it something appropriate so it will be easier to find. Thank you.

Thanks Ewan, I've reuploaded the game again entitled "Contract Leave Issue.fms.zip". The game has moved on quite a bit though but hopefully you'll still be able to see the details