• How to improve the fitness of my team in football manager 23 mobile

ARossi
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello, I don't understand how to improve the fitness of my team in football manager 23 mobile for android. Thank you

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not sure this is a bug. What are you experiencing?

General tips: hire fitness coaches, lower training intensity, make sure you're resting players when they're not match fit, e.g. i tend to rest if they are at or below 95% wherever possible. Your medical centre may provide some insight.

Apologies, I'm new to fm, maybe I asked in the wrong section. I don't think it's a bug. My problem is that I don't understand how to improve the physical condition of my teams. For example in the "Team Report" section there is always the writing "We are not fit as some of the other team in this division".

34 minutes ago, ARossi said:

Apologies, I'm new to fm, maybe I asked in the wrong section. I don't think it's a bug. My problem is that I don't understand how to improve the physical condition of my teams. For example in the "Team Report" section there is always the writing "We are not fit as some of the other team in this division".

That's a reflection of your players average ability being lower in fitness than other teams. This is specifically Aerial, Pace, Stamina and Strength. Hiring several good fitness coaches could help, but you might just need to recruit better players. edit: you could also tell your players to focus training on a physical attribute they're weak at.

Edited by ElliottMS